Rukario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can chat, trade, battle, and tons more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HG/SS discussion thread

Go down 
+3
NintendoDirector
EpicEspeon
Teh~Mag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh~Mag

Teh~Mag

HG/SS discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Discuss the new games here!

-Mag
Back to top Go down
EpicEspeon
EpicEspeon

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 pm

do you think the storyline will be any different? In platinum they added the distortion/torn world, do you think anything like that?
Back to top Go down
Teh~Mag

Teh~Mag

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

well, i woudn't bet against it, due to the new frontier near cienwood (spell chek plz) and with eusine involved in the storyline
Back to top Go down
NintendoDirector

NintendoDirector

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 pm

You want to hear my reply....I am GETTING IT THAT IS ALL! IT IS AWESOME. MY FAVORTIE REGION (SKARMORY AND SCIZOR!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nintendodirector
Teh~Mag

Teh~Mag

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm

lol, W/O johto, no breeding, and that means i coudn't learn DYNAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIC PAWNCH!

-Mag~
Back to top Go down
EpicEspeon
EpicEspeon

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 pm

they'll definetly have breeding in HG/SS elephant
Back to top Go down
PokeTournament2009

PokeTournament2009

PostSubject: response   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

cant wait
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/poketournaments2009
Dragoncm2

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Its gonna kick a*s .

One problem NO GARCHOMP OR SALAMENCE ;-;.
Back to top Go down
Teh~Mag

Teh~Mag

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 am

national dex inthe dragons den perhaps? places like Altering cave in the 3rd gen changed so you could get johto pokes, so they might alter some of the area's post-national.

Also i can't wait if they can give us te E-speed Dratini. SRing for hex flawless and a adamant nature any1?
Back to top Go down
EpicEspeon
EpicEspeon

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm

they had the right idea bringing the battle frontier back, but they shouldn't try to make hype about it. They did that in platinum.
Back to top Go down
EpicEspeon
EpicEspeon

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm

they had the right idea bringing the battle frontier back, but they shouldn't try to make hype about it. They did that in platinum.
Back to top Go down
EpicEspeon
EpicEspeon

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm

whoops didn't mean to put that twice
Back to top Go down
I can't think of one

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

i dont know what to talk about the game i dont know much about the game I think they are making it becuase they aren't finished designing gen 5 yet as i have learnt that there is hearsay that cyinthia says there is a 5th secret region in platinum and HG & SS should have a longer story mode than the last and should lvl up quicker as lvl19 was the strongest in gym 7 & gym 8 had 24 iirc and leugue had high levels
Back to top Go down
cuemand
cuemand

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 pm

seems good i'm only going to get it if people from youtube and the forums like it
Back to top Go down
EpicEspeon
EpicEspeon

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

i have no doubt that the game will be good. I just wonder which will be more popular in the USA hg or ss. Im going for ss
Back to top Go down
cuemand
cuemand

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

ya ur right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS discussion thread   HG/SS discussion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

HG/SS discussion thread
Page 1 of 1